Back to All Events

2018 TBF RI 2 day state team Qualifier

  • Wordens Pond 201-271 Wordens Pond Rd South Kingstown, RI, 02879 United States (map)

The TBFRI is proud to present our annual state team qualifier (SQT) 

This two day event will determine who will be representing the state of RI in the National Semi finals on lake Champlain September 8/9th, 2018. The two day event will take place on two different lakes. With day 1 Being on Wordens Pond, and day two on Watchaug pond.

This is an open style event available to the general public. If you are not already a TBF member you will automatically be registered the the TBF by paying to fish this tournament.

The top 6 boaters and non boaters after a two day cumulative weight total will determine who will represent the state of Rhode Island for the NSF tournament in September. 

OFF LIMITS: competitors are not allowed to practice After Wednesday June 20,2018 any competitor caught fishing after off limits will be Disqaulified

Tournament Hours days 1 and 2: 7am-3pm Boats must be launched by 6:45/ prior to pre tournament meeting.

Entry FEES:

$100 for TBF members, both boater and non boater

$200 for NON TBF members, you will automatically become a TBF member when entry fee is paid

$10 optional lunker pool ( this fee is for each day, so 20$ for both days, lunker paid at the end of the 2 days for each day) 

80% payout to the field with the other 20% going to the TBF-RI 

Day 1 Wordens pond (Wordens pond road, South Kingstown Rhode Island) 

Day 2 Watchaug Pond (Sanctuary Road, Charlestown RI) 

ALL TBF rules appply

All USCG boating safety rules and regulations apply

Livewell and boat checks conducted each morning